May 17, 2019
THE NEW MINI JOHN COOPER WORKS CLUBMAN AND COUNTRYMAN ARRIVING IN LATE 2019.
A NEW DIMENSION OF PERFORMANCE.
We’d like to present what is by some measure the most powerful models in our sixty year history. The 225 kW 4-cylinder turbo engine in the new MINI John Cooper Works Clubman and Countryman both deliver MINI thrills maximised.
In both models, our extraordinarily powerful engine is combined as standard with a new 8-speed Steptronic sports transmission, including mechanical differential lock on the front axle, an ALL4 all-wheel drive system, a specifically engineered chassis, and additional reinforcement modifications for the body structure, engine connection and chassis fastenings. This enables the John Cooper Works racing sensation to attain a completely new dimension of performance.
The new MINI John Cooper Works Clubman delivers acceleration of 0 to 100 km/h in 4.9 seconds, with the new MINI John Cooper Works Countryman achieving the same in 5.1 seconds – 1.4 and 1.5 seconds faster than the respective previous models.
- New 4-cylinder engine with MINI TwinPower Turbo technology with 225 kW of power with 450 Nm of torque.
- New exhaust system with remarkable sound development.
- MINI ALL4 all-wheel drive as standard.
- New 8-speed Steptronic sports transmission with integrated mechanical differential lock for the front wheel.
- New bigger John Cooper Works sport brake system.
- Extremely rigid body structure, motor connection and chassis fastenings.
- New LED headlights with Matrix high beam function for the new MINI John Cooper Works Clubman only.
- LED rear lights in Union Jack design in the new MINI John Cooper Works Clubman only.
The 2019 MINI John Cooper Works Clubman and Countryman price will be released in late 2019.